Dacquoise Tart (Cutefinder)
|Birthday||18th of Rova, -5298 AR|
|Weight||105 lbs. (47kg)|
|Relatives||Father, Unknown Durant
This is for Dacquoise Tart in Cutefinder. For other uses, see Dacquoise Tart (disambiguation).
The Kindly Crusader.
Dacquoise Tart is a player character from the Cutefinder campaign. She wields healing, fire, and spiritual summoning magic. Her physical weapons are a scimitar and shield, emblazoned with the sigil of Sarenrae and Guildhouse Ercinee. Her gentle nature and kindness will be put to the test as plans come together across the land of Kova.
Her character sheet is here.
Dacquoise's armor covers most of her body, metal plates and chain mail where the plates overlap. She wears her hair up, the brown bob-cut mass curled into a netted caul so it is out of the way. A tabard covers her front and back, the sigil of Guildhall Ercinee on it.
Outside of battle, her outfit changes from the battle-hardened to something more fitting to her demeanor. Dresses ranging from greens, yellows, or blues, to blouse and skirt combined with a bodice.
She sees things differently than others, trying to show others compassion and understanding even in the midst of battle. She tries to defend her companions to the best of her abilities, placing herself between them and danger at all times. She sees this as a way to be useful and keep her, almost always junior, guild members safe.
- A fellow guild member; found in a section of the ruins they were exploring, Dacquoise took readily to the magus's presence.
- Runica Argensolde
- A fellow guild member; despite the opposing sources of their powers and the other's sometimes cold attitude, Dacquoise finds Runica a delight to be around. She finds the talk of research fascinating, not generally one for solo research herself. Once Runica's illness resurfaces, she finds herself now taking greater care for her now friend, using whatever amount of her power she can to keep the girl stable. She fears it won't be enough and already starts to feel herself mourning her friend in private. They have an understanding that Dacquoise is not to be raised as an undead in the event she dies.
- Tanya Luden
- A fellow guild member; Dacquoise does not hold as much fondness for Tanya as she does other guild members. Her favor falling from their initial encounter and the butting of leadership heads that occurred. She finds Tanya too pig headed and out of control to work with without getting frustrated, unable to see things from the other's perspective. Has made a request to the guild to not be on missions with her if possible.
- Member of the unaffiliated Archaeological Society;
Dacquoise was found on the side of the road by passing Ercinee guild members and taken to the guild. There were notices put out with her description, but no one claimed her. She became ward and property of the guild, becoming a guildborne under the tutelage of her mentor, Kau.
She took odd jobs to help support and find a place within her guild, finding a natural knack for clerical magic under the symbol of Sarenrae, the Dawnflower. Some would say it was destined, what with a birthmark of Sarenrae's holy symbol on her wrist. She wanted to follow in her mentor's steps however, focusing on building a sturdy defense alongside her magic, becoming a crusader.
That was what was written in the guild records anyway.
In reality, her real name was Claire Durant of the UVS Innsmouth. A child of the crew, she was alive and active when the ship fell from the sky. She was placed in protect cold storage before impact, one of the few cold sleep units to remain intact. Kau, also from the ship, removed her from storage and to the surface. There, she gave the child a new name and brought the two of them to the guild. Kau watched over Dacquoise and helped her develop into who she would become. Kau did cuff the idea of her being Dacquoise's mother from the child's head when it cropped up. Dacquoise has no memory of her time on the ship or coming to the surface at all, trauma or the fact she was so young at the time being likely causes.
Kau, on a journey into the ruins at the crossing told Dacquoise there may be something her father left for her in the ruins..
A short human, clad in armor with shield and scimitar at the ready. She readies herself and a spell whispers from her lips.
Human Crusader of Sarenrae 7
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses perception +7
(+7 Armor, +4 Shield, +2 Dex)
hp 69 (7d8)
Fort +6 Reflex +4 Will +9
Speed 20 ft.
Melee mwk Scimitar+1 +6 (1d6+3/18–20/x2)
Special Attacks channel positive energy 6/day (DC 16, 4d6)
Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 7th; concentration +11) 7/day—Rebuke Death (heal for (1d4+3)1.5 +1 every 2 clevels) Domain: Healer's Blessing—At 6th level, all of your cure spells are treated as if they were empowered, increasing the amount of damage healed by half (+50%). This does not apply to damage dealt to undead with a cure spell.
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 7th; concentration +11) 4th (DC18, 2/day)—Cure critical woundsD, Persistent Vigor, Spiritual Ally 3rd (DC17, 3/day)—Cure serious woundsD, Inflict Serious Wounds, Water Breathing, Searing Light 2nd (DC16, 4/day)—Cure moderate woundsD, Angelic Aspect, Restoration Lesser, Spiritual Weapon, Shield Other 1st (DC15, 5/day)—Cure Light WoundsD, Stunning Barrier, Sun Metal, Divine Favor, Compel Hostility, Burning Disarm 0 (at will) (DC14, 3/day)—Rebuke DeathD, Light, Guidance, Enhanced Diplomacy D Domain spell; Domain Healing
Str 15 Dex 15 Con 13 Int 13 Wis 19 Cha 16
Base Atk +5 CMB +7 CMD 19
Feats Combat Reflexes, Bodyguard, Saving Shield, In Harm's Way, Shield Focus, Selective Channeling, Medium Armor Proficiency, Deity Weapon (Scimitar)
Skills Diplomacy +12, Heal +14, Knowledge (nobility) +5, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7
Traits Blade of Mercy, Fools for Friends, Birthmark, Guild Ercinee Hallborne
SQ Aura (Good)
Combat Gear potion of Bless weapon, potion of cure light wounds(5), potion of shield of faith+2 (2); Other Gear +1 masterwork breastplate, +1 heavy steel shield, +1masterwork scimitar, Sun Bauble, Scribe, Flawed Pale Orange Rhomboid Ioun stone (soulstone), 1173 gp
Domain: Healer's Blessing At 6th level, Dacquoise heals for +50% more. This does not apply to damage dealt to undead with a cure spell.
- Has an extreme soft spot for animals and cute things. Loves dogs.
- Is an experiment to see if A-cha can play a tankier character.
- Shares a name with A-cha's other character Dacquoise Tart from Outside Insiders.